Nominations are now open for the Rowe Partners Port Augusta Outstanding Business Awards with the gala dinner in October.
The awards recognise and reward businesses and services who show continued commitment to excellence and innovation.
By receiving one of the awards, the business will have an improved reputation among both peers and consumers.
- Rowe Partners - Most Outstanding Business
- Port Augusta City Council - Hall of Fame
- The Transcontinental - People's Choice Award
- Cinema Augusta - Excellence in Small Business (1-3 employees)
- Sundrop Farms - Excellence in Medium Business (4-9 employees)
- Max Cranes - Excellence in Large Business (10+ employees)
- Southern Cross Austereo - Most Innovative Business
- Saltbush Livestock - Young Employee of the Year (18-24 as at 30/6/2019)
- Port Augusta Business Centre - Employee of the Year (25+ as at 30/6/2019)
- Nistico Sen - Trainee of the Year
- Business SA - Apprentice of the Year
- National Australia Bank - Excellence in Delivery of Services (Not for Profit or Government Agency)
- Spencer Gulf Law - Excellence in Community Service by an Individual or Volunteer Group
Nominations close 31st of July 2019
Winners will be announced and celebrated at the awards gala dinner on Friday 18th October 2019 at West Augusta Football Club.
Submissions can be emailed to [email protected].
Category finalists will be announced on 18th of September. More info here.